Image Map

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let's Compare...

On Friday, I posted this. That was four days ago. Chris' hair has grown even more. Like, seriously. I've never seen hair grow this fast. It's pretty hilarious actually. Ya know, waking up next to someone who looks different every day. The hair fairy comes every night these days. Let's do a little comparison shall we?
About 2 weeks ago:
Last Friday:
And today:
(Helping Mason with his homework)
It's definitely growing back lighter than it was, but we still can't tell what color. Chris thinks it looks red, but I'd call it more of a grey/blonde/brown color. I told you we couldn't figure out the color. One thing is for sure, it's not red. Sorry Chris. He's always had a thing for red hair.

Take that chemotherapy drugs!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grow chia grow lol. It looks like it's coming in brown though. Sorry Chris but I don't think you are gonna be a redhead anytime soon.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Great job on the hair growth!