It's a typical Sunday around here.
Except it's kind of not.
Chris is planted in front of the TV watching football.
But it's also raining.
I've been in the kitchen baking this morning. Banana bread.
A loaf to give away, and a loaf to keep.
All of the windows are open and there's a breeze blowing.
It's only 66 degrees outside.
I gave myself a pedicure. Pink for breast cancer awareness month.
My right foot is hurting, all of a sudden there's a bruise on it.
I've vowed to drink no caffeine today, in hopes that maybe I'll sleep better tonight.
I'm thisclose to running in the bedroom and taking a nap. Right now.
Dinner is in the refrigerator marinating for the next few hours.
I've used the old iron skillet that my grandma gave me four times this weekend.
I need to get myself together to get ready for the work week ahead.
Except tomorrow is an in service day so I won't really be working.
Best Sunday ever.
My brother is celebrating his birthday today.
No comments:
Post a Comment