Image Map

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Camping

We're headed out to Lake Buchanan tomorrow. A weekend full of nature, high quality family time, and no iPhones.

Yeah right. Who am I kidding. It'll be more like a weekend full of sunburn, bug bites, bitching, and searching for wifi hotspots.

Yes, Chris already looked to see if he'd have internet access.

I'm only packing for Chris and I. You'd think I was packing for a week, not just a weekend...

Not pictured- the cooler, our pillows, and my box fan. Gotta have that white noise, yo!

Have fan will travel. I'm not even kidding. I can't sleep without the thing.

What's that you ask about a tent? What's that? Tent camping? Pffft. There has been an RV rented and I will be sleeping in the air conditioning. Ya know, unless I need to get away from one of the other 14 people that will be camping in our group.

Then I'll be sleeping in a tent.
With my fan.
Alone.


Cool front! It's supposed to be 104 tomorrow.

This is going to be awesome.

No comments: