Image Map

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello, Stranger.

I woke up with the intention of blogging today. I got wrapped up in watching the verdict (I didn't watch any other part of the trial).

I'm here now.

Hi!

Since I've last posted there are only a couple of things that you need to know.

 Chris is still cancer free. Yup. He went back for a check-up in May. Everything looked great. I didn't get to go because I had to work so that was sucky. From here on out, no news is good news in that department! I honestly thought I'd blogged about it so I apologize. He'll go back in November for another check-up.

I turned 25 last week. And I found 2 a grey hairs. For real.

Happy Birthday to me.

For everyone who keeps asking, no I haven't been trying out many new recipes lately. I'll get back to it though. The kitchen in our current apartment just isn't copacetic, it makes getting in there pretty un-enjoyable.

On that same note, our current lease is up and I think we're moving back down south. What I really mean by that is Round Rock-probably not Austin. The thought of moving in just a few months makes me want to puke.

Ugh.

Let's see, what else can I throw into this random post.

Oh! Today is my little brother's 17th birthday.

Happy Birthday Tyler!

One of my BFF's Kim and I are going out to dinner tonight. Is it sad that I've been looking forward to it all day? Because I am.

Question-Do any of you ever blog from your iPhone? I think I'd blog more frequently if I could do it from there. Our computer is a pain to blog from so if anyone has any insight on this I'd love to hear.

I really need to put a sidebar on the blog and keep track of all of the books I've read this year. I walk into the library and can hardly remember if I've read the book or not. This goes along with the whole "I need want a blog makeover" mentality. Some day.

Considering I always go blank when I sit down to blog, I think I'll stop here.

Clearly I need some blogging inspiration! I'm totally out of ideas.









No comments: