If you know me, you know I'm a planner. I've known for over a month that my dad and four brothers are coming for Christmas. I've been planning the meals I'll be making while they are here since the day I knew they were coming.
They get here on Christmas day!
Today I'm putting together the grocery list. The one that is over the top. It's actually two lists in one. Sam's and the regular grocery store that we go to weekly.
I'm freaking out over how much money we'll spend because I've been bad at clipping coupons recently. That, and the fact that my kitchen is super small and I'll be cooking at least two meals a day, for five days in it.
Oh dear.
And? I'm trying a couple of new recipes while they are here.
What am I thinking?
So, today we are planning, shopping, and preparing.
We.
I'm so thankful to have such a helpful other half. And he doesn't complain a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment