Image Map

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Random Bits

We find out what the results of Chris' CT Scan are on Wednesday.

Not sure why it takes a whole week.

I'm wondering why the CT that he had in the hospital cost us $10,000 and the one he had at the oncologists office only cost us $600. Crap.

I'm watching US vs. CANADA hockey. Pretty sure this is the first hockey game I've ever watched.

I need to go do some laundry.

We are both glad tomorrow is Monday.

I found some good cookbooks at the library the other day.

We finally took my camera and printed some pictures off of it. Now we have a few more recent pictures around the house.

I have horrible luck with tires. I run over crap all of the time.

Hoping something big happens before April is over. Chris, more so than I.

We agreed last night that we will be a tad bit sad when the Olympics are over.

I made steaks the other night. And I ate mine. It was good.

I don't like steak.

I wish I had some orange juice right now.

I have to go do some laundry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking Ash is way to bored today!!!

Ashley said...

Probably so.