Image Map

Thursday, June 17, 2010

One Month Already?

I can't believe it's already been a month since Kinsley was born. I'm sure her momma, Kim, feels the same way.
Or, who knows, maybe it seems like it's already been a year?
Regardless, she turns a month old today.

 Happy 1 month birthday Kinsley!
I love that that binky takes up her whole face.

Kim and I (and two of her three kiddos) met for lunch on Monday afternoon. Ya know, to save her sanity, and so I could get my baby fix. Oh, and Kim's birthday was last Saturday so I also had the chance to give her her gift.
I don't know how she does it...
Or how any mom (or dad!) with multiple young kids does.

Two kiddos seems pretty do-able to me. Only because I have to arms, two eyes, two ears, two legs...the whole thing.
But throwing a third one in the mix? I think I'd feel like I needed some additional appendages.
And nerves.

I don't know how you mommies out there do it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and our lunches do save my sanity just so you know. Even just two kids can be more than I can handle but when you get those cuddle times it makes it all worth it. Having the other two being older is also a huge help. I can't imagine having 3 kids close together. Thanks again for my B-day gift and Kinsley's clothes too. The pink outfit fits her pretty well and she wore it yesterday.

Kimmie