Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

Ginger-Lime Chicken

This is one of my favorite WW recipes. Chris hates it. My brother isn't a fan either. I don't care, I'm still making it.

Ginger-Lime Chicken

What you need-

1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
2 limes- you need the juice from both, and the zest from at least one
2 Tbs ginger root- grated
2 cloves garlic- minced
1 Tbs honey
1/4 cup cilantro- I don't use this, although the recipe calls for it
1 pound chicken breasts (I use tenderloins)
2 Tbs scallions- finely minced (optional) I would have used them but we were out.

I really need to get my big camera out for these photos. Sorry!


What you do-

Combine the first 5 ingredients in a glass bowl. If you're using the cilantro, add two tablespoons into the marinade. Mix well. Add in chicken. 

Let the chicken marinate for a few hours.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken in lightly greased dish, cover with a few tablespoons of the marinade.

Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. 

I served mine with brown rice and roasted veggies. 

10 WW pp for 3 oz chicken, 1 serving brown rice, and veggies.

Two recipes in one week? Who am I?!

No comments: