There are so many different things grating on my nerves this week. I'm going to get them out in the open, then maybe I'll feel better about it.
I don't want to hear your food sounds. This goes for you, person who eats/sucks the apple down to the core. Really? No one wants to hear that. It's gone. Throw it out. Corn on the cob? Don't even go there with me. Cereal? The slurping. I. Can't. Deal. with that. Especially in the morning. Chris doesn't do it anymore, so how am I still subjected to it? No idea, but the milk slurpers still find me. While we're at it, let's talk about those people who clean their teeth after a meal WITH THEIR TONGUE. Omg. Please stop sucking on your teeth and go get a freaking toothbrush.
I judge you by your feet. I do. If the polish is all chipped and scraped off that tells me you don't care. If your heel is cracked and dried out beyond all reason, I will gag. And then I'll think you're house is dirty and you probably don't even wash your feet, or your anything. I'm not saying to go and drop thirty bucks on a pedicure. Heck no, I don't have the money for that every month. But at least use some nail polish remover and lotion. It's not hard people. If you can't handle it, buy some socks.
STOP complaining about the temperatures where you live. I would do anything for a high of 45 and a low below freezing. You choose to live up North, so shut up about it. I envy you for actually needing to wear long sleeves more than two days out of the year. If you keep complaining about it, I'll force you to move to Texas (yes I choose to live here because I love everything about it BUT the weather!), where we haven't seen a high below 90 in months, much less a drop of rain. Not really, but I will unfollow your blog, or whatever it is that you use to complain/get on my nerves.
Okay, that feels a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment