Image Map

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Ultimate Time Suck

I've been using Pinterest for a few months now. It's come in really handy for recipes and gift ideas. I'm going to quickly share a few of my favorite pins.


Sour Cream Chicken Bake, I'll be making this within the next few days.


I want everything to do with this picture. I want to be in it, and I want to create it. Love it.
Source: flickr.com via Ashley on Pinterest


I think these would be cute to make for Christmas.
Source: None via Ashley on Pinterest


I'm wondering if I'll have the opportunity to make these around Halloween.



And I need to have a girl so that I can buy these.


And, I want this for myself.


You need to go make these, right now. I've already made this recipe a handful of times because everyone in my family loves it.


And lastly, so you don't run off and make those really unhealthy potatoes, I leave you with this-


How happy is the mom in the background?

So yeah, it's the ultimate time suck.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: