Image Map

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall?


I've enjoyed reading all of your posts from the last few weeks talking about how you guys are enjoying your cooler temperatures, your trips to the apple orchards, and the candles that smell like yummy fall days.

And then I want to throw my computer/phone/whatever I'm reading blogs on, out the window because I want that.

I want it to not be 104 degrees three days out of the week.

I want to be able to burn a candle that smells like apple pie and be able to enjoy fall, without cranking the AC down to 65 and pretending.

I had to be up early on Saturday because we had open house at work. It was around 7:30 and I posted this-


Then I promptly stopped and got this-


AND THEN two hours later, when I was leaving work I looked like an idiot because it was 95 degrees out.

For the record, that is NOT coffee in that cup. Gag.

Anyway, the point is, ya'll keep posting your awesome fallish posts because I'm living vicariously through you until it stays below 100 degrees for a consecutive week.

Carry on.

No comments: