Image Map

Monday, March 26, 2012

First Shoot

(If I Can Even Call It That)

My friend Kim wanted me to take some photos of her daughter, K. You might remember baby K from this post. She'll be two in May. I wasn't sure how the "shoot" would go because this is the first time I've ever been expected to "deliver". Although, I'm sure if I told Kim I didn't get any good pictures she would have said, "No problem! We'll just try again!" She's sweet like that.

But I surprised myself. I did get some decent shots. 

Here's my favorite. Actually, I can't say that. I have too many favorites.


This was one of the first photos I took because I was getting this, "What do you think you're doing" look quite a bit in the beginning. 


Here is her momma's favorite...


Then there are the Facebook favorite(s)



And a couple few more that I just have to share.




And that was that. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always knew you could do it. Honestly I was just worried Kinsley wouldn't smile. You both did awesome!