Image Map

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Learning

At this rate, it's going to take me 185 years to learn how to use my new camera. No kidding.


We were at Best Buy a few days ago and Chris bought me a DVD that was supposed to teach me how to use the basic controls on the thing. 

Laugh.

All that "movie" did was give me a big fat headache. Anyway, I watched the DVD and did what the guy told me. 

Wanna laugh at me and see the reDONKulous pictures I took while learning? Keep in mind I was sitting on the couch, watching it on my laptop, and Say Yes To The Dress might have been on in the background. AHEM.

Okay.


Do you see that cat bath happening in the back? She's cute.
And my personal favorite-


Oh dear.

Maybe in a couple hundred years I can look back at this post and laugh.

Until then, keep your snark to yourself. I'm learning.

No comments: